For over 18 years, the staff at Carnival Pre-school and Nursery, have welcomed hundreds of children through its doors, encouraging them to take their first steps into education. Whether it is structured play indoors or free play outside in the safe and secure woodland area, you can rest assured that your children will be well cared for and helped to develop into happy, confident and caring individuals.
Our mission statement: "We aim to create a safe and comfortable learning environment, encouraging our children to thrive as happy, confident, polite individuals"
What we offer:
- A specially tailored curriculum using the Early Years Foundation stage profile
- Individual care and attention from fully trained and experienced staff
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults
- The support of a personal key person
- Nursery workbooks
- Opportunities for you and your family to become involved
- Parent meetings to discuss your child's progress
- Interesting visits to exciting places
- Free places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- Flexible sessions to suit your requirements
- An optional uniform
- Healthy snack
- Christmas Nativities and end of term parties
Our vision is to create a warm and friendly, welcoming environment for parents and children and where children feel loved and able to thrive.